UkulelesMartin Ukulele 0XKU
Retails for: $399Discount: (24%) $99.01SALE Price: $299.99
The Martin 0XK Uke was the first ukulele model offered as part of Martin‘s popular X-Series. This instrument’s soprano-size top, back and sides are constructed from Hawaiian koa-pattern high pressure laminate (HPL). With its strong Stratabond neck and durable HPL body, the 0XK Uke is perfect for moonlight serenading on the beach.
- Construction - Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Size - Soprano Ukulele
- Top Bracing Pattern - O-Uke
- Top Braces - Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck - Brown Stratabond
- Headplate: Koa pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Headstock: Solid
- Scale Length - 13.614"
- Number Of Frets Clear - 12
- Number Of Frets Total - 17
- Fingerboard Width At Nut - 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret - 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays - One @5th, Two @7th, One @10th
- Bridge Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Tuning Machines - Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Case - Padded Bag