AccessoriesAudio Technica AT2020 Cardoid Condenser Microphone
Retails for: $169.00Discount: (40%) $69.01SALE Price: $99.99
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease.
The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser POLAR PATTERN Cardioid FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY - 37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 100 ohms MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. NOISE 20 dB SPL DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 2 mA typical WEIGHT 12.1 oz (345 g) DIMENSIONS 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE R7