AccessoriesKorg CA2 Chromatic Tuner
Retails for: $24.99Discount: (36%) $9SALE Price: $15.99
The CA-2 now features a large note name display for even better visibility.
The ideal compact tuner for brass band or orchestra, now with a stylish new look.
Having become a popular standard in tuners and an indispensable item for band and orchestra thanks to its superior basic functionality and convenient functions, the CA series now has a fresh new look. Carrying on the stylish design with its simple layout of the basic functions, the note name display has been enlarged and the meter made even more visible. This is a must-have item not only for beginners and musical instrument performers across the board. The CA-2 delivers the high precision, sensitivity, and simple ease of use that you expect from KORG tuners, providing stable tuning functionality in any situation from personal practice to ensembles.
Inaccuracies of the harmonies in a triad are particularly easy to notice when played by an ensemble such as a brass band or orchestra. By slightly adjusting the pitch of a major or minor third relative to the equal-tempered interval, a beautiful-sounding pure third can be obtained. The meter scale of the CA-2 includes markings to indicate pure major and minor thirds relative to a specified pitch. Simply by tuning your instrument to these markings, you can perform beautiful, pure harmonies when playing in an ensemble.
- Compact Chromatic Tuner, ideal for band or orchestra
- The CA-2 supports a broad range of A0-C8
- Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker
- Calibration Function supports a variety of concert pitches
- Memory Backup function
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine wave
- Tuning Mode Scale: 12-note equal temperament des: Meter mode (AUTO), Sound (MANUAL)
- The calibration function (410-480 Hz) can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps for accurate and flexible tuning to any song or key.
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)