Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Synthetic Musical Instrument Grease
Retails for: $7Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $7
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Hetman® Slide Grease Lubricants are designed for tuning slides and valve slides that are normally maintained in position once adjusted. The choice of three unique, nontoxic products allows for smooth, air-tight performance of both tight and loose fitting slides:
Musical Instrument Grease – This unique product features a nontoxic, synthetic lubricating grease packaged in a convenient, sealable, dispensing syringe. Woodwind and Brasswind applications include: flat springs and tracks (bronze and steel), pivot screws, clamp screws, wing screws, sax neck screws, linkage joints, lever hinges, ball joints and threads (valve stems, valve caps and screw bells). In addition to superior wear protection and extreme pressure performance, this plastics – safe, synthetic grease is waterproof and helps to prevent rust.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product