RecordingPreSonus HP4 High Output 4 Channel Distribution Amp.
Retails for: $160.00Discount: (18%) $30.01SALE Price: $129.99
Th HP4 headphone amps are not just loud enough for session and stage use, they’re loud enough to explode the oysters in a Po’ Boy sandwich. Yet the sound is clear and clean, with a wide dynamic range. At last, everybody will be able to hear assuming they are capable of hearing. Be careful with that level control! As with other Max Rack products, simplicity is the hallmark of the HP4. You get left and right line inputs, left and right line outputs with level control, and the four headphone outs. You can globally mute the headphone outs, adjust the overall headphone level, and sum the stereo signals to mono. Like other processors in our Max Rack series, the HP4 can sit on a tabletop or can be mounted in 1/3 rackspace, using the optional 3UMR rack adapter. And if your needs grow, you can use the line outputs to feed the inputs of a second HP4 or an HP60. Chain as many headphone systems as you need.
- 4 screaming-loud (150 mW per channel) headphone amplifiers, each with:Monitor level control
- Headphone level control
- Mono summing switch
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- 2 balanced ¼” line inputs
- 4 stereo ¼” headphone outputs (on front panel)
- 2 balanced ¼” line outputs (monitor outputs)
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- External 16 VAC power supply
- Optional 3UMR rack adapter