Please email us with this information, and we will let you know if we are interested. If we are not, we will give you an approximate value of your piano for resale.
- Size of your piano: If it is a vertical piano, measure the height in inches. If it is a grand piano, measure the length from the front of the keys to the back of the curve in feet and inches.
- Serial number: Open the lid or look on the back of a vertical piano. A grand usually puts the serial number on the iron caste plate under the music desk assembly to the right side. The serial number is usually 6-7 digits and tells us what year the piano was built.
- Last year the piano was tuned?
- How much money your are asking?
- Time factor: If you are moving, what date does the piano have to be out of the house?
- Pictures: Take pictures of both sides, front with keys showing, and under the lid.
Once you have all of this information, call 610.696.1812, Ext. 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be in touch to schedule an appointment.